We honor ALL pathways to recovery
MWV Supports Recovery was formed to assess the needs of the community, develop action plans to support, educate and empower our community and thus promote successful long-term recovery.
Our focus is on celebrating the recovery movement and breaking down the stigma and discrimination by creating a unified voice for positive change. The Coalition is excited to bring services to the Mount Washington Valley and ready to engage those struggling with substance use disorder.
Recovery is possible. Stigma can be erased through education. MWVSR will “Echo” the sounds of recovery through the
Mt. Washington Valley.
MISSION STATEMENT/GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Provide support to individuals and families experiencing substance use disorder.
- Educate the community on substance use disorder focusing on prevention, treatment, recovery, and relapse prevention
- Collaborate with all community sectors on substance use disorder on prevention, treatment recovery and relapse prevention.
- Support advocacy through education, training
- Participate, advocate and lobby for recovery on a broader stage to regional, county, state and federal organizations